Richline Group, through our Richline Responsible initiative, has established a social conscience of ethics, passion and compassion. Richline Group is committed to doing well while doing good. We are committed to the Triple Bottom Line of People, Planet and Prosperity. Richline Responsible creates and supports a convergence of business and social values.
The Richline “responsible” criteria includes not just environmental and legal compliance factors, but also social and economic ones. “Truly sustainable business models are linked to fundamental human values — an ideal of improving people’s lives.” The Richline Responsible Oath reflects our shared values and commitment to the broadest definition of sustainability. The oath recognizes “Richline must serve the greater good by bringing together people and resources to create economic value with a world-conscious accountability.”
The Richline Group Code of Conduct clearly delineates all details of the rights and responsibilities of all Richline associates, vendors and stakeholders.
Responsibilities Richline Responsible Oath:
- Respects the rights of individuals, indigenous peoples and communities.
- Opposes all forms of discrimination and exploitation.
- Commits to creating sustainable economic, social, and environmental prosperity worldwide.
- Protects the right of future generations to enjoy a clean and resourceful planet.
- Complies with laws, regulations and treaties at international, national, state and local levels.
- Creates traceability throughout our supply chain by means of active chain-of-custody processes.
- Represents the performance and risks of Richline accurately and honestly to each of the stakeholders that are affected by it.
- Actively engages in efforts to finding solutions to critical social and environmental issues that are pertinent to Richline.
- Continually improves all processes influencing health and safety performance.
- Produces efficiently with the minimization of and safe disposal of waste, pollution and hazardous materials.